Maintaining your rugs spotlessly clean is extremely important for keeping the air and atmosphere of your humble abode pleasant and fresh.
Have you ever visited a friend and thought to yourself: ‘It’s not fair how sparkling their fabulous home is!’
Don’t worry, Keen Clean is here to help!
We devote ourselves to making sure you know how to:
- keep your carpets in tip-top condition
- remove stubborn dirt lodged in the fibers of your rug
- maintain that new-carpet look
- improve the air and atmosphere around your home
Before you engage in your carpet-purging you’ll need a reliable inventory list. It’s always important to know the best cleaning agents and substitutes.
Knowing which cleaning agents to use for the job can help prevent causing damage to your furniture.
Top cleaning products:
- Rug Doctor Carpet Detergent
- Dyson Zorb Powder
- Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover
- Vax Ultra+ Carpet Cleaning Solution
- Bicarbonate of soda
- Dish soap
- White vinegar
- Essential oils
- Hydrogen peroxide
The substitutes on their own won’t do much, but their properties are similar to those of the professional cleaning agents and only need to be mixed accordingly to create your very own cleaning solution.