Carpet Cleaning London
Keen Clean provides a range of cleaning services in London to help people like you keep their carpets and oriental rugs in great shape. Our technicians can take on any job, including large office carpets, wall-to-wall carpets and delicate ancient rugs. If you’ve had an accident, local cleaning teams can also provide emergency rug cleaning as a same-day or next-day service. Call us now on 020 7101 4325 to book a service or get your instant free quote!
Carpet Cleaning Prices List
|Living / Dining / Lounge||£29|
|Steps||£2 ( per step )|
Professional Steam Carpet Cleaning
- Deep steam cleaning removes dirt and dust better than any other method
- Hot water extraction destroys bacteria, microbes, viruses, mould spores and bugs
- Pet – and child – friendly service – this cleaning method uses a minimal amount of chemicals
- Unlike shampoo treatments, professional steam cleaning leaves no sticky residue
- If your home is not well ventilated we can provide fast-drying services on request
If you opt for a stain protection coating, our experts can also apply Scotchgard protector on the carpet fibres
Why Choose Keen Clean?
No matter if you want to freshen up your home carpet or remove unsightly stains from your office rug, our cleaning services.
- We use professional carpet cleaning machines by Prochem and Ashbys
- Our carpet cleaners are experienced, trained and certified
- Book a service at a time that’s convenient for you
- Enjoy cheap prices and fantastic deals
- Complete clean guarantee for every job
- Combine with end of tenancy cleaning or upholstery cleaning and get a discount
What Is Hot Water Extraction?
Steam cleaning (otherwise known as hot water extraction) provides the best results for most home carpets. A mixture of hot water and cleaning solution is sprayed on the carpet and then sucked up with a powerful vacuum. Hot water extraction delivers better results than most other dry carpet treatments, shampooing and bonnet cleaning*.
Using the hot water extraction/steam cleaning method, our technicians don’t just freshen the look of your carpets and rugs – they also improve air quality and destroy bacteria.
Hot water extraction is also the best method for treating the carpets in your office. A regular steam cleaning service is the best thing you can do to preserve the quality of your commercial carpets. With small dirt and dust particles removed, the carpet’s fabric and colour can be kept in great condition year after year.
*Certain delicate fabrics are prone to dye bleeding, in which case we may recommend dry foam cleaning. Our experienced London rug cleaners will advise you if your antique or oriental rug is not suited for steam treatment.
Contacts Us Now
We offer some of the best prices for cheap carpet cleaning in London, covering all areas within the M25. Call us on 020 7101 4325 to book a service, find out more about our services or choose a package deal suitable for your budget.