Our end of tenancy cleaning services are your best solution to leave your rented property on excellent terms with your landlord and having your security deposit back into your bank account. We at Keen Clean follow a list of strict company procedures and checklists to ensure every service we deliver is up to the highest industry standards. Our EOT cleaning lists have been developed over the years using the help and feedback of estate agents, landlords and inventory clerks.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All work surfaces washed and polished.
- Cupboards and drawers clean inside. All old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. removed and disposed of properly.
- Sink and taps cleaned.
- Limescale removed and surface polished where required.
- Degrease wall tiles.
- Oven cleaned internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Any external chrome polished.
- Grime from extractor cleaned and removed.
- Refrigerator cleaned and defrosted. All grime, mildew and food deposits (freezers need to be defrosted) removed.
- Washing machine cleaned inside and out. Soap drawers and filters cleaned.
- Microwave cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen descaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings cleaned and descaled.
- Toilet descaled, and brushed. Seat cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. removed.
- Mirrors cleaned and polished.
- Floors washed and sanitized. If carpet – vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed
*Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get up to 25% off if you combine both services together.
*Please note that we do not wash or clean painted walls and exterior of the property such as balconies, gardens and garages, exterior windows cleaning. Please confirm if you require any of those cleanings.
Complete EOT Checklist – Keen Clean